Wow, where did the time go? The call for speakers has been open for just over three weeks, and we’ve been receiving lots of great ideas!
If there’s something you’re passionate about that you think people need to hear, let us know! We’d love to see some topics that Here are some ideas to get your gears moving:
- How you taught yourself you build a plugin/theme
- What challenges you face setting up a site, and how you overcame them
- An overview of the tools you use to run your business on WordPress
- How you setup a curriculum for teaching WordPress to students
- Some great plugins/tools for writers who use WordPress
- Managing a website with dozens of users
New York is full of creative people, and lots of us use WordPress in unexpected ways. If you’re an educator, artist, creative person, or anybody really, who uses WordPress, we’d love to hear your story!
Topic submissions end one week from today, Friday May 16th, at 5pm EDT (or 9pm UTC), so if you have a story to tell, please
let us know!
UPDATE: Speaker submissions are now closed! Thanks to everyone who submitted a topic. We’ll be going through the entries and finalizing the speaker list over the next few weeks.